Wednesday, October 31, 2012
1) Cameo earrings, $5, Claire's
2) Vampire teeth, $12, Spirit Halloween store
3) Anatomically correct heart necklace, gift
4) Red velvet blazer, $20, Lucky via eBay
5) Black vest, $1.59, Goodwill
6) White tank, $10, Express
7) Black cigarette pants, $10, Express via eBay
8) Knee high leather boots, $60, JCPenney
9) Hat, $10, Spirit Halloween /store
Victorian vampire, at your service. Most of this I already had in my closet, save for the teeth, hat, and vest. It's a simple costume, but like every non skanky costume, it's too damn hot for a West Texas Halloween. Especially that velvet blazer. If I'm not careful, I'm gonna cook in that thing.
If you noticed that my face is paler than usual, that would be corrupt. That's the magic of make-up, not grease paint.