Monday, October 22, 2012

Da Bears


1) Chicago Bears jersey, $40, Reebok Outlet
2) Navy v neck tee (under the jersey), $5, Old Navy
3) Jeans, $20, Old Navy
4) Jaya shoes, $30, Vibram Fivefingers via Travel Country
5) Silver hoops, $10, Claire's

Why, yes, I am a Bears fan.  Couldja tell?  I know I broke a half dozen fashion "laws" with the jersey alone, but I really don't give a flying fuck in a high wind.  It's when you know the laws that it's perfectly okay to break them for the sake of awesomeness.  When I got the jersey (hell, yeah, I support Urlacher), I had the choice of jumbo, huge, or "it's a dress!"  I went with huge and claim it's tunic sized.  (Before you ask, no, they didn't have ANY of the jerseys for chicks.  I was pissed.  Chicks are fans too, dammit!)
And jeans, because I wasn't wearing this damn thing as a mini dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment