Friday, September 28, 2012

Raining Gratitude

1) Army green short brimmed hat, gift
2) Tree of life/ snowflake pendant, $1, Claire's
3)  "Stand Back, I'm Going to Try Science" tee (under button up), gift
4) Black button up, $20, New York and Company
5) Jeans, $20, Old Navy
6) Knee high waterproof boots, $15, ?
 It's raining in the desert.  Not sprinkling.  It's coming down in sheets.  Hence why I'm wearing my equivalent of rainboots.  Why am I not wearing real rain boots?  Because I live in the scrub desert and can't justify a pair of shoes that sees real use once a year if I'm lucky. Same goes for why I'm not wearing a raincoat.  I have a hat, I have an umbrella.  Double duty, double use.
By the way, y'all, I just hit 1000 views.  While that doesn't seem like much, to me it means the world.  Thank you, Cheapasses, for making this dream become a reality!

1 comment:

  1. Rain boots tend to be stinky anyway (at least my cheapo $20 ones are). Your boots are much sexier.

    ReplyDelete