Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Day at the Airport

1) Anatomically correct heart necklace, gift from husband
2) Cashmere navy polo, $5, Old Navy via Goodwill
3) Jeans, $20, Old Navy
4) Knee high black high heel boots, $60, JCPenney's

So today was my last day in Chicago.  The Evil Rabbit and all my stuff has been packed into my luggage and are in airports or on planes for 10.5 hrs, much like myself.  I'm sitting on the floor in O'Hare airport, typing this up because time was short this morning.  I try to be comfortable when I fly, but I'll be fucked if I'm gonna wear sweats or yoga pants out in public unless I'm working out.  Hence the professional looking but beyond comfortable polo and jeans, with the easy on, easy off whore boots. (The boots are actually much more comfortable than they appear to be, thanks to a thin sole on the ball of the foot and really soft leather from years of wear.)  I'm almost as comfortable as I would be in my PJs, but look a cubic ton better than I would in PJs.
Speaking of looking good, I wanna see y'all.  I'm kicking around the idea of a Cheapass Twosday.  What it would entail would be one usual post of me (linked back to Shoeper Shoesday on Shoeperwoman) and one post about one of y'all's Cheapass outfits.  It would not need to meet my personal requirements for cheapassery.  It would only need to be an outfit you consider to be cheapass (looks like a million bucks, but sure didn't cost it) that you feel pretty damn good in.  Prices and where you got it would be a bonus, but not required.  E-mail me the photos and maybe commentary on the outfit or how it makes you feel (if you want) and I'll put it up on the blog starting next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment